Have a Playlist To Add?
We’d love to add it–or them–to our Another Mother Runner iTunes library on Ping.
Here’s how to do it:
- Please classify your playlist–what kind of workout you think it works best for. Options: mellow run, regular run, push-the-pace run, a themed list, half-marathon playlist, marathon playlist. If it doesn’t fit into any of these, then use your creativity and give us a new category.
- Please give us a one-sentence intro to your list: I grooved to this as I nailed my 10K PR. or I listen to this to reminisce about my college days.
- Please put your songs in this format. Song: artist. Example: If I Had $1,000,000: The Barenaked Ladies*
*Yes, I need to update my lists.
- Feel free to give us short commentary after a song, if you like. Example: Faster: Matt Nathanson (his voice makes my feet fly)
- The list can be as long as you like.
- Like I said, you can mix all styles of music. I see nothing wrong with Bruce + Barenaked + Beyonce + Alabama, so feel free to give us a pu pu platter.
- Feel free to give us more than one playlist, but please be sure to do all the steps above for each one.
- If you have a blog or a twitter account, please include the full link to it, and we’ll link it to your list.
- If you want to include a pic of you running to go with your list, we’d love to see one. (Attach as a .jpg please.)
- When you’re all done, e-mail it to use as a word document (with the suffix .doc or .docx) to runmother at gmail dot com. Please put “PLAYLIST” in the subject line. Thanks!