We'd love to add it--or them--to our Another Mother Runner iTunes library on Ping.
Here's how to do it:
- Please classify your playlist–what kind of workout you think it works best for. Options: mellow run, regular run, push-the-pace run, a themed list, half-marathon playlist, marathon playlist. If it doesn’t fit into any of these, then use your creativity and give us a new category.
- Please give us a one-sentence intro to your list: I grooved to this as I nailed my 10K PR. or I listen to this to reminisce about my college days.
- Please put your songs in this format. Song: artist. Example: If I Had $1,000,000: The Barenaked Ladies*
*Yes, I need to update my lists.
- Feel free to give us short commentary after a song, if you like. Example: Faster: Matt Nathanson (his voice makes my feet fly)
- The list can be as long as you like.
- Like I said, you can mix all styles of music. I see nothing wrong with Bruce + Barenaked + Beyonce + Alabama, so feel free to give us a pu pu platter.
- Feel free to give us more than one playlist, but please be sure to do all the steps above for each one.
- If you have a blog or a twitter account, please include the full link to it, and we’ll link it to your list.
- If you want to include a pic of you running to go with your list, we’d love to see one. (Attach as a .jpg please.)
- When you’re all done, e-mail it to use as a word document (with the suffix .doc or .docx) to runmother at gmail dot com. Please put "PLAYLIST" in the subject line. Thanks!
SUBSCRIBE TO ANOTHER MOTHER RUNNER NEWSLETTER
Want some daily mother runner insipiration + monthly newsletter with special content and deals?