$55.00We love Oregon, the home of Another Mother Runner! This hoody pays homage to the quirky, running-centric state. On the front it says "another mother runner" with our shoes logo. On the back is an eye-catching Oregon icons and images. (Our designer really outdid herself on this one!) The hoody is a rich alpine green—a color that basically sums up what Oregon feels like! Available in sizes unisex XS-3XL. Size chart
From: $215.00 / year[NOTE: This listing is for new members; register here if you are new to Many Happy Miles in 2023—or if you're rejoining after a break. If you are renewing a current membership, please head here to renew.] Here's how to register: 1. This page automatically adds your new Many Happy Miles membership to your cart; you do not need to select it. 2. Choose either a Many Happy Miles tumbler or a Many Happy Miles tech long sleeve from the drop down menu labeled “Many Happy Miles Membership Gift.” This will be your FREE gift as a member for 2023. (You can also opt for “none” if you prefer to skip a gift.) 2. If you want both membership gifts, you can purchase the one you didn’t select as your free gift.
4. Many Nutritious Miles is a new program for 2023. This program is a separate program from Many Happy Miles; it will have separate materials and private Facebook page. Many Happy Miles members receive an exclusive 20% savings on registration for Many Nutritious Miles.
From: $0.00[NOTE: This listing is for returning members to Many Happy Miles; fill this out ONLY if you are a previous member and will be returning for 2023. If you are new to Many Happy Miles, please head here to register.] So excited to have you join us for another year of Many Happy Miles; we've got such a fabulous year in store! To get registered, here's what you need to do: 1. Choose either a Many Happy Miles tumbler or a Many Happy Miles tech long sleeve from the drop down menu labeled "Many Happy Miles Membership Gift." This will be your FREE gift as a member for 2023. (You can also opt for "none" if you prefer to skip a gift.) 2. If you want both membership gifts, you can purchase the one you didn’t select as your free gift.
3. Know that you'll also receive a Many Happy Miles workout towel for being a returning member and members celebrating their fifth year will receive a Many Happy Miles Race-Ready Kit; they will be shipped with your membership gift and any additional merchandise you purchase. 4. Many Nutritious Miles is a new program for 2023. This program is a separate program from Many Happy Miles; it will have separate materials and private Facebook page. Many Happy Miles members receive an exclusive 20% savings on registration for Many Nutritious Miles. Some fine-ish print; please read carefully: The credit card on your AMR account will be charged $215 for your 2023 Many Happy Miles membership on the program renewal date of January 1, 2023. However, you will be charged immediately for any merchandise, beyond the free gift, that you order from this page. If you need to update your credit card before 1/1/23, please head to My Account < Subscriptions. If you cancel your membership before January 1, 2023, you will not be sent the free membership gift or any other gifts, and will lose access to your Many Happy Miles materials. We can offer a refund for accidental renewals from January 1-5, 2023. Refunds in that period will reflect a $15 deduction for administrative and credit card processing fees. After January 5, no refunds or credits can be granted.Please order your membership gift and purchase additional merchandise before January 6.
$30.00Set against a rich purple background, the fuchsia heart has letters spelling out "RUN" in goldenrod-yellow, juicy orange, and bubblegum pink. A small version of our shoes logo in pale pink is nestled in the "R." The entire design is a bit distressed, adding to the vintage look. This tech tank, perfect for all your warm-weather + treadmill runs, is made from 100% sweat-wicking polyester. Sizes XS-4XL. Size Chart.
Sale!Look cool while protecting your eyes: These Tifosi-brand sunglasses were made exclusively for Another Mother Runner, complete with our brand name on the inside right stem. The style name is called Swank (!), and the light frame is designed for a no-slip fit and is equipped with shatterproof, scratch-resistant lenses. The frames are go-with-everything Satin Clear with Smoke-colored lens. Our brand name is in teal green. This style of glasses sells on the Tifosi site for $30 so these are a great bargain!
BEST FOR: Beginner to intermediate triathletes who want the team spirit and extra features and perks of the Race Like a Mother Program PREREQS: The ability to swim 50 yards in a pool without touching the bottom or hanging on the edge. If you can’t do that but are intent on this plan, enrolling in an adult swim class and/or private lessons is a great idea. For the run and bike portions, being injury-free is necessary. DATES: May 1 - July 22, 2022 (12 weeks) RACE DETAILS: The Forge Triathlon, July 22, 2023 Race Like a Mother is an immersive program that brings out the best in you as an athlete—and incorporates a supportive, in-person team spirit. For twelve weeks, you'll train virtually with a group of like-minded triathletes for The Forge Triathlon, a race designed with beginners in mind. Then, in late July, you'll gather in Lemont, Illinois (<30 miles outside of Chicago) to swim/bike/run and complete a sprint triathlon with the widest smile ever on your face. Please note: In order to make this a successful program, we need a minimum of 25 athletes to register by April 27. If we do not meet our goal, we will offer a full refund. (More details in questions + answers below.)
BEST FOR: Beginner to experienced trail runners who want to train virtually as a group, then meet in person at the beautiful Blue Ridge Trail Races to conquer 15K (9.3 miles), 30K (18.6 miles), or 50K (31 miles). PREREQS For all three distances:
- Ideally, a nearby trail you can train on at least 1x/week (more is better);
- Hilly routes for training (either on the road or trail—or both) and/or access to a treadmill, stadium stairs, parking garage or something else with significant incline;
- The time to commit to the running program AND the strength circuits and weekly yoga.
- An injury-free body—or on your way to being injury-free.
- The appetite and grit to dig into something challenging, fun, and muddy.
- No trail running or race experience necessary.
- For at least six weeks, you've been running 3 times a week, 10-15 miles total.
- No trail running experience necessary.
- For at least 10 weeks, you've been running at least 3 times a week, 15-20 miles total.
- You've run a half marathon (on road or trails) within the last year.
- You've run or raced trails within the past year.
- You have run at least once marathon (road or trail) in the last year.
- You have a current mileage base of 20-25 miles/week for at least 8-10 weeks.
- Your weekly long run is in the 8-10 mile range.
$100.00 – $275.00BEST FOR: Anybody who wants to be part of a team for the Indianapolis Monumental Marathon. We’ll have a group of proteges: runners who are taking on the marathon distance for the first time—or the first time in a long time—and want a mentor/accountability buddy to help with the training cycle and run with them on race day. And we’ll have a group of mentors: runners who are experienced at the marathon and want to encourage a fellow runner through the training cycle and on race day. PREREQS For Proteges
- You’ll use one of two training programs 26.2: Run/Walk the Distance or 26.2: Go the Distance.
- For 26.2 Run/Walk: You have some run/walk experience, including completing a half marathon or two. Currently, you can run/walk at least 60 minutes straight with your current weekly mileage from 15 – 20 miles. You are injury free and in the habit of strength training twice a week in order to protect against injury.
- For the Run program: You have logged at least 12 months of consistent mileage, and completed a half marathon or two. You should be able to currently run eight miles comfortably and have no injuries.
- You are excited to have a running mentor to guide you and a full team to support you, and plan on being in Indianapolis for race weekend.
- You have run at least marathon in the last year, and have run at least 3 marathons in the past three years.
- You are injury free.
- You have the time and energy to mentor a runner, and plan on being in Indianapolis on race weekend.