Thanks for joining us for a training program!
You’ve got miles of resources, including the PDF of your full training program, the links for the private Facebook and Strava Clubs, videos, and plenty of other good stuff.
Here’s a step–by–step primer on how to access all your resources.
1.You need a user name and password.
If you are a first-time customer, you should have received these via email shortly after you received your receipt. If you didn’t, please first check your spam/junk folder. If you still can’t find it, email us at email@example.com and we’ll get it to you.
If you are a returning customer, your previous user name and password will work here: My Account. (You may need to reset your password.)
2. Head to My Account to log in and see your Dashboard.
3. Access to any training program you’ve purchased can be found under Programs. Access to Many Happy Miles membership is under both Programs and Many Happy Miles: take your pick on which you’d like to use.
4. Click on any program name (twice) and you’ll be taken to the resources for that program; the sidebar on the upper left side contains everything you need.
5. Not sure how to connect Training Peaks? Here’s a step-by-step guide.
6. If you don’t see all your programs listed on the dashboard, you may have two emails listed with us. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll help merge the two.