Part of our Routines series, Sarah and Amanda converse with three mother runners about the mindfulness techniques they practice to relieve anxiety, improve mood, and affect positive change. Learn:
- how “expressive writing” can provide calm and reflection;
- the various ways these women choose—and use—mantras;
- the power of humor (including foul-but-funny coloring books!);
- what “box breathing” is and what it can do for you; and,
- how spending a little time using a mindfulness “tool” can provide big rewards.
The first guest starts sharing at 14:09.
When you shop our sponsors, you help AMR.
We appreciate your--and their--support!
Let Cook Smarts plan your dinners:
Get 20% off with code AMR20 at cooksmarts.com/amr
Look good, run GOODR: Visit goodr.com/amr to check out Sarah’s favorite goodrs—
and get some of your own!
Be kind to your skin: Get 15% off your first purchase at TrueBotanicals.com/amr
using code AMR