Sarah and Dimity explore the downs—and ups—of stress with clinical psychologist Chloe Carmichael, Ph.D., the author of the upcoming book Nervous Energy: Harness the Gift of Anxiety for Success. Dr. Chloe offers (free!) advice on how to:
- deal with uncertainty, especially during the pandemic;
- quiet your thoughts and fall asleep;
- know when it might be time for a break from your running (or your motherhood!) routine;
- select a professional for virtual therapy (and when you should); and,
- go for a run with your mind!
Nuun-drinking game? Chug every time you hear the phrase “high functioning!” Dr. Chloe hops on at 12:58.
When you shop our sponsors, you help AMR.
We appreciate your--and their--support!
Look good, run GOODR: Visit goodr.com/amr to check out Sarah’s favorite goodrs—
and get some of your own!
The final step to better running: Visit currex.us and use code AMR15 for 15% off insoles.
Books to your door: Go to LiteratiBooks.com/amr to get 25% off your first two months.