As part of our Routines series, Sarah and Maggie chat with three mother runners about cross-training. Learn:
- what strength-training equipment is in their garage-gyms;
- the benefits of aqua aerobics for runners too young to collect Social Security;
- about one single mom taking up BMX bike racing in part because it scared her;
- more varieties of squats than you knew existed; and,
- why you should be stretching post-run in a pool!
Hear from producer-Alex in the intro; the first cross-training momma hops on at 13:18.
When you shop our sponsors, you help AMR.
We appreciate your—and their—support!
Self-care shave essentials from Flamingo for just $16 with free shipping at shopflamingo.com/amr
Hire from the best: Get a $75 credit from the number one jobsite in the world at Indeed.com/amr
Make learning about STEAM fun: Go to kiwico.com/amr and get your first month FREE!