Sarah and Katie are regaled by tales from three women runners who participated in races—a 70.3 triathlon, a marathon, and a 10K—this summer during the pandemic. Learn:
- -what it feels like to, once again (finally!), push in pursuit of a finish line;
- -that “tee times” aren’t just for golf anymore;
- -why you might want to practice your bottle-opening skills on training runs;
- -what precautions race organizers are (and aren’t) taking to keep participants safe; and,
- -the spirit-lifting, optimism-affirming rush of a race.
The host-duo talks school schedules—and the surprising joy of chauffering kids—in the intro. The first guest (Coach Jen Harrison) hops on 12:31.
When you shop our sponsors, you help AMR.
We appreciate your—and their—support!
Try any four Press House artisanal coffees for just $20,
then use code AMR20 for 20% off your first order at presshousecoffee.com/amr
Hire from the best: Get a $75 credit from the number one jobsite in the world at Indeed.com/amr
Prioritize your pleasure: Get a 30-day free trial at DipseaStories.com/amr