Sarah and Amanda Loudin talk about what races might be like once they get back up and running. Then, in the second half of the episode, the Missoula Marathon director joins the mother runner duo to talk about the cancellation (sniff, sniff) of that June race, which Sarah has been training for. Sharing knowledge gained through Running USA, Amanda details:
- alternatives and modifications to future race expos;
- the “minefield” of a race corral in the age of coronavirus;
- how masks and carry-with-you collapsible cups will become new marketing platforms;
- having to “make do with less” when it comes to race volunteers; and,
- how “it’s going to take a lot of ingenuity to figure out a way forward.”
In the intro chitchat, Sarah offers viewing recommendations, including Hulu’s Mrs. America and Never Have I Ever on Netflix. The guest joins the show at 13:30.
When you shop our sponsors, you help AMR.
We appreciate your--and their--support!
Give the gift of memories: Get $10 off when you subscribe at StoryWorth.com/amr