Shop All Products
Shop All Products
2023 Many Happy Miles: Renewing MemberFrom: $0.00[NOTE: This listing is for returning members to Many Happy Miles; fill this out ONLY if you are a previous member and will be returning for 2023. If you are new to Many Happy Miles, please head here to register.] So excited to have you join us for another year of Many Happy Miles; we've got such a fabulous year in store! To get registered, here's what you need to do: 1. Choose either a Many Happy Miles tumbler or a Many Happy Miles tech long sleeve from the drop down menu labeled "Many Happy Miles Membership Gift." This will be your FREE gift as a member for 2023. (You can also opt for "none" if you prefer to skip a gift.) 2. If you want both membership gifts, you can purchase the one you didn’t select as your free gift.
3. Know that you'll also receive a Many Happy Miles workout towel for being a returning member and members celebrating their fifth year will receive a Many Happy Miles Race-Ready Kit; they will be shipped with your membership gift and any additional merchandise you purchase. 4. Many Nutritious Miles is a new program for 2023. This program is a separate program from Many Happy Miles; it will have separate materials and private Facebook page. Many Happy Miles members receive an exclusive 20% savings on registration for Many Nutritious Miles. Some fine-ish print; please read carefully: The credit card on your AMR account will be charged $215 for your 2023 Many Happy Miles membership on the program renewal date of January 1, 2023. However, you will be charged immediately for any merchandise, beyond the free gift, that you order from this page. If you need to update your credit card before 1/1/23, please head to My Account < Subscriptions. If you cancel your membership before January 1, 2023, you will not be sent the free membership gift or any other gifts, and will lose access to your Many Happy Miles materials. We can offer a refund for accidental renewals from January 1-5, 2023. Refunds in that period will reflect a $15 deduction for administrative and credit card processing fees. After January 5, no refunds or credits can be granted.Please order your membership gift and purchase additional merchandise before January 6.
IRONMAN TRAINING PROGRAMRated 5.00 out of 5From: $610.00BEST FOR: Experienced triathletes taking on the #motherlode of all triathlons: an Ironman PREREQS: The ability swim 500 meters or yards in a pool without touching the bottom or hanging on the edge; being injury-free; Ideally, you have completed an Half-Ironman triathlon—or at least run a marathon—before taking an Ironman, but if you’re starting from scratch, this 36-week plan can help you get to the finish line happy and injury-free. The first week of the plan calls for a 45-minute ride and a 50-minute run; completing those durations shouldn’t be too much of a stretch. NUMBER OF WEEKS: 36
DATES: February 27-April 23, 2023 BEST FOR: Active women ready to have nutrition—and their bodies—work for them, not against them. NUMBER OF WEEKS: 8
In a perfect world, you’d eat foods that nourish your body, mind, and spirit. Food that keeps your legs running strong, your mind humming, your spirit soaring.In this imperfect world, you—if you’re like us—scarf down bars over the keyboard; skip meals because you’re spending hours behind the steering wheel; eat “meals” of leftovers and baby carrots, consumed over the sink, and washed down with wine; and crave sugar every day at precisely 2:15 pm sharp. Even though you know better, you can’t seem to make changes that stick. The combination of decision fatigue, lack of energy, sporadic sleep, and belly bloat has put you in a position of reactivity—and defeat. Led by Ellie Kempton, MSN, RD, Simply Nourished Like a Mother is an innovative, eight-week program that serves up a foundational nutritional toolkit—the only one that you’ll need to spur lasting changes and a permanent transformation.
You’ll learn to eat for energy, not because of emotions; you’ll understand how your body digests different macronutrients (and why you should eat food in a specific order); you’ll taste how food can be healthy, healing, easy, nourishing, and delightfully flavorful all at once.
Ultimately, you’ll intimately experience the freedom of food as a form of daily medicine.
Not only does this comprehensive program serve as the foundation for any further personalized support you may need, but it is also designed with you—a busy, multitasking, active woman—in mind.
HALF-IRONMAN TRIATHLONFrom: $355.00BEST FOR: Beginner to intermediate triathletes ready for a 70.3 (1.2 mile swim, 56 mile bike, 13.1 mile run) PREREQS: The ability to swim 500 meters or yards in a pool without touching the bottom or hanging on the edge; being injury-free; and ideally, you have completed an Olympic-distance triathlon—or at least run a half marathon NUMBER OF WEEKS: 22
Ride Like a Mother: 25, 40/50, 62, 100 Miles$275.00 – $345.00BEST FOR: Beginner to experienced cyclists who want to train virtually as a group, then meet in person either at the North Shore Century in Evanston, IL or Maine's Lighthouse Ride in Portland, ME, and conquer 25, 40 or 50, 62, or 100 miles on two wheels. PREREQS: The ability to ride a bike, and the equipment necessary to ride safely. (See below.) While no long-distance bike experience is necessary for any distance, beginning riders will likely enjoy the 25, 40/50, or 62 mile options before attempting a full century. NUMBER OF WEEKS: 25 miles: 10 weeks; 40 or 50 miles: 14 weeks; 62 miles: 16 weeks; 100 miles: 18 weeks EVENT DETAILS: Maine Lighthouse Ride in Portland, ME, and North Shore Century in Evanston, IL; both events are on Sunday, September 10. Please note: In order to make this a successful program, we need a minimum of 25 athletes (either location; any distance) to register by May 5. If we do not meet our goal, we will offer a full refund. (More details in questions + answers below.)
BEST FOR: Women who are in perimenopause, or women in their 40s PREREQS: None NUMBER OF WEEKS: 6; June 5 - July 16, 2023A random Tuesday morning, and I (Dimity) was floundering. "I kinda feel like I'm losing my mind these days," I text a friend who works in healthcare. "This perimenopause thing is no joke." Despite living a healthy lifestyle—eating my veggies, exercising most days, meditating somewhat regularly, etc.—and owning a dog-eared copy of The Menopause Manifesto, both my body and mind were not the familiar friends I'd inhabited the previous 48 years. My mood scraped the bottom most days; my sleep felt jagged; my memory had gaping, frustrating holes; and I felt like I had zero control over anything. If you're in your 40s, you may very well know what I'm talking about. (And for that, I'm sorry. It sucks.) Yes, it's easy to chuckle with a friend about having to get up in the night to change your shirt, soaked with sweat like you just ran three tempo miles: It's good bonding, right? That said, the whole perimenopause situation—hot flashes that stem from hormone fluctuations, which also contribute to poor sleep, unexpected weight gain, a cloudy mind, and other symptoms like anxiety, depression bloating, and constipation—are far from laughable. It can bring you to tears on a daily (hourly?) basis, and make you feel like you are, in fact, losing your mind. Which is why we created Talking Perimenopause: a Six-Week Salon. No, we aren't going to "fix" your perimenopause in six weeks, but we are here to help you understand what is happening to your body, in real, accessible terms. We offer doable ideas and ways to ease symptoms. We answer all your questions, and call in experts to give a deep, helpful dive into multi-level topics like exercise and hormone replacement therapy. We have enlightening conversations that provide both validation for your symptoms and offer important group connection. Along the way, we teach you to grow broccoli sprouts; define the (important) difference between estrogen, xeno-estrogens, and phytoestrogens; help you figure out if hormone therapy is a good individual call for you; remind you of the value of throwing some weight around; and, of course, make sure to laugh regularly. At the end of six weeks, you'll not only feel better physically, you'll also feel mentally connected and be ready to continue to navigate, with grace and perspective, your perimenopause.
Better Together: Team Marathon$100.00 – $275.00BEST FOR: Anybody who wants to be part of a team for the Indianapolis Monumental Marathon. We’ll have a group of proteges: runners who are taking on the marathon distance for the first time—or the first time in a long time—and want a mentor/accountability buddy to help with the training cycle and run with them on race day. And we’ll have a group of mentors: runners who are experienced at the marathon and want to encourage a fellow runner through the training cycle and on race day. PREREQS For Proteges
- You’ll use one of two training programs 26.2: Run/Walk the Distance or 26.2: Go the Distance.
- For 26.2 Run/Walk: You have some run/walk experience, including completing a half marathon or two. Currently, you can run/walk at least 60 minutes straight with your current weekly mileage from 15 – 20 miles. You are injury free and in the habit of strength training twice a week in order to protect against injury.
- For the Run program: You have logged at least 12 months of consistent mileage, and completed a half marathon or two. You should be able to currently run eight miles comfortably and have no injuries.
- You are excited to have a running mentor to guide you and a full team to support you, and plan on being in Indianapolis for race weekend.
- You have run at least marathon in the last year, and have run at least 3 marathons in the past three years.
- You are injury free.
- You have the time and energy to mentor a runner, and plan on being in Indianapolis on race weekend.
Better Together: Team Half Marathon$100.00 – $275.00BEST FOR: Anybody who wants to be part of a team for the Indianapolis Monumental Half Marathon. We'll have a group of proteges: runners who are taking on the half marathon distance for the first time—or the first time in a long time—and want a mentor/accountability buddy to help with the training cycle and run with them on race day. And we'll have a group of mentors: runners who are experienced at the half marathon and want to encourage a fellow runner through the training cycle and on race day. PREREQS For Proteges
- You'll use one of two training programs 13.1: Run/Walk or 13.1: Run
- For 13.1: Run/Walk program: No running or race experience is required, but good general fitness—and a lack of injuries—is definitely necessary. The run/walk segments start with 2 minutes of running, 4 minutes of walking, so you should be able to run easy for several minutes.
- For the Run program: The ability to currently finish a 6-mile easy run. (Experience in shorter races is helpful but not mandatory.) Also, a injury-free body—or on your way to being injury free.
- You are excited to have a running mentor to guide you and a full team to support you.
- You have run at least one half marathon in the last six months, and have run at least 3 half marathons in the past two years.
- You are injury free.
- You have the time and energy to mentor a runner, and plan on being in Indianapolis on race day.
Race Like a Mother: Blue Ridge Trail Runs$255.00 – $275.00BEST FOR: Beginner to experienced trail runners who want to train virtually as a group, then meet in person at the beautiful Blue Ridge Trail Races to conquer 15K (9.3 miles), 30K (18.6 miles), or 50K (31 miles). PREREQS For all three distances:
- Ideally, a nearby trail you can train on at least 1x/week (more is better);
- Hilly routes for training (either on the road or trail—or both) and/or access to a treadmill, stadium stairs, parking garage or something else with significant incline;
- The time to commit to the running program AND the strength circuits and weekly yoga.
- An injury-free body—or on your way to being injury-free.
- The appetite and grit to dig into something challenging, fun, and muddy.
- No trail running or race experience necessary.
- For at least six weeks, you've been running 3 times a week, 10-15 miles total.
- No trail running experience necessary.
- For at least 10 weeks, you've been running at least 3 times a week, 15-20 miles total.
- You've run a half marathon (on road or trails) within the last year.
- You've run or raced trails within the past year.
- You have run at least once marathon (road or trail) in the last year.
- You have a current mileage base of 20-25 miles/week for at least 8-10 weeks.
- Your weekly long run is in the 8-10 mile range.
BEST FOR: Beginner to intermediate triathletes who want the team spirit and extra features and perks of the Race Like a Mother Program PREREQS: The ability to swim 50 yards in a pool without touching the bottom or hanging on the edge. If you can’t do that but are intent on this plan, enrolling in an adult swim class and/or private lessons is a great idea. For the run and bike portions, being injury-free is necessary. DATES: May 1 - July 22, 2022 (12 weeks) RACE DETAILS: The Forge Triathlon, July 22, 2023 Race Like a Mother is an immersive program that brings out the best in you as an athlete—and incorporates a supportive, in-person team spirit. For twelve weeks, you'll train virtually with a group of like-minded triathletes for The Forge Triathlon, a race designed with beginners in mind. Then, in late July, you'll gather in Lemont, Illinois (<30 miles outside of Chicago) to swim/bike/run and complete a sprint triathlon with the widest smile ever on your face. Please note: In order to make this a successful program, we need a minimum of 25 athletes to register by April 27. If we do not meet our goal, we will offer a full refund. (More details in questions + answers below.)
Donation: Brave Like Gabe$5.00 – $250.00
Gift Card$25.00 – $250.00Unsure of what gift the runner in your life wants? An Another Mother Runner gift card fits all types, kinds, and sizes of runners. If you're looking to gift a Many Happy Miles membership, please select the $215 option.