Shop All Products
Shop All Products
Triathlete Tee$20.00Because you can be Another Mother Runner, Swimmer, AND Cyclist! A bright yellow statement on a heathered gray tee to tell the world that you do it all! This cozy shirt is offered in sizes XS-4XL. Size chart
Enjoy your morning tea or coffee from this mug that reminds you of the funkiest city in the PacNW! This 12-ounce MiiR Camp Cup features a runners and cyclists enjoying the lush, lovely environs of Portland. The background is our signature deep teal green. Custom made exclusively for Another Mother Runner.
Trail Runner Tee$20.00Because you are a trail runner and want the world to know! A bright teal statement on a soft heathered gray tee is a great way to share that you'd rather be running off the beaten path! This cozy shirt is offered in sizes XS-4XL. Size chart
Runner Tee$20.00Sometimes it's really that simple; you are a runner! A bright orange statement on a soft heathered gray tee is a great way to share who you really are. This cozy shirt is offered in sizes XS-4XL. Size chart
Better Together: Team Half Marathon$100.00 – $275.00BEST FOR: Anybody who wants to be part of a team for the Indianapolis Monumental Half Marathon. We'll have a group of proteges: runners who are taking on the half marathon distance for the first time—or the first time in a long time—and want a mentor/accountability buddy to help with the training cycle and run with them on race day. And we'll have a group of mentors: runners who are experienced at the half marathon and want to encourage a fellow runner through the training cycle and on race day. PREREQS For Proteges
- You'll use one of two training programs 13.1: Run/Walk or 13.1: Run
- For 13.1: Run/Walk program: No running or race experience is required, but good general fitness—and a lack of injuries—is definitely necessary. The run/walk segments start with 2 minutes of running, 4 minutes of walking, so you should be able to run easy for several minutes.
- For the Run program: The ability to currently finish a 6-mile easy run. (Experience in shorter races is helpful but not mandatory.) Also, a injury-free body—or on your way to being injury free.
- You are excited to have a running mentor to guide you and a full team to support you.
- You have run at least one half marathon in the last six months, and have run at least 3 half marathons in the past two years.
- You are injury free.
- You have the time and energy to mentor a runner, and plan on being in Indianapolis on race day.
Race Like a Mother: Blue Ridge Trail Runs$255.00 – $275.00BEST FOR: Beginner to experienced trail runners who want to train virtually as a group, then meet in person at the beautiful Blue Ridge Trail Races to conquer 15K (9.3 miles), 30K (18.6 miles), or 50K (31 miles). PREREQS For all three distances:
- Ideally, a nearby trail you can train on at least 1x/week (more is better);
- Hilly routes for training (either on the road or trail—or both) and/or access to a treadmill, stadium stairs, parking garage or something else with significant incline;
- The time to commit to the running program AND the strength circuits and weekly yoga.
- An injury-free body—or on your way to being injury-free.
- The appetite and grit to dig into something challenging, fun, and muddy.
- No trail running or race experience necessary.
- For at least six weeks, you've been running 3 times a week, 10-15 miles total.
- No trail running experience necessary.
- For at least 10 weeks, you've been running at least 3 times a week, 15-20 miles total.
- You've run a half marathon (on road or trails) within the last year.
- You've run or raced trails within the past year.
- You have run at least once marathon (road or trail) in the last year.
- You have a current mileage base of 20-25 miles/week for at least 8-10 weeks.
- Your weekly long run is in the 8-10 mile range.
Ride Like a Mother: 25, 40/50, 62, 100 Miles$275.00 – $345.00BEST FOR: Beginner to experienced cyclists who want to train virtually as a group, then meet in person either at the North Shore Century in Evanston, IL or Maine's Lighthouse Ride in Portland, ME, and conquer 25, 40 or 50, 62, or 100 miles on two wheels. PREREQS: The ability to ride a bike, and the equipment necessary to ride safely. (See below.) While no long-distance bike experience is necessary for any distance, beginning riders will likely enjoy the 25, 40/50, or 62 mile options before attempting a full century. NUMBER OF WEEKS: 25 miles: 10 weeks; 40 or 50 miles: 14 weeks; 62 miles: 16 weeks; 100 miles: 18 weeks EVENT DETAILS: Maine Lighthouse Ride in Portland, ME, and North Shore Century in Evanston, IL; both events are on Sunday, September 10. Please note: In order to make this a successful program, we need a minimum of 25 athletes (either location; any distance) to register by May 5. If we do not meet our goal, we will offer a full refund. (More details in questions + answers below.)
BEST FOR: Beginner to intermediate triathletes who want the team spirit and extra features and perks of the Race Like a Mother Program PREREQS: The ability to swim 50 yards in a pool without touching the bottom or hanging on the edge. If you can’t do that but are intent on this plan, enrolling in an adult swim class and/or private lessons is a great idea. For the run and bike portions, being injury-free is necessary. DATES: May 1 - July 22, 2022 (12 weeks) RACE DETAILS: The Forge Triathlon, July 22, 2023 Race Like a Mother is an immersive program that brings out the best in you as an athlete—and incorporates a supportive, in-person team spirit. For twelve weeks, you'll train virtually with a group of like-minded triathletes for The Forge Triathlon, a race designed with beginners in mind. Then, in late July, you'll gather in Lemont, Illinois (<30 miles outside of Chicago) to swim/bike/run and complete a sprint triathlon with the widest smile ever on your face. Please note: In order to make this a successful program, we need a minimum of 25 athletes to register by April 27. If we do not meet our goal, we will offer a full refund. (More details in questions + answers below.)
Run Oregon Hoody
$55.00We love Oregon, the home of Another Mother Runner! This hoody pays homage to the quirky, running-centric state. On the front it says "another mother runner" with our shoes logo. On the back is an eye-catching Oregon icons and images. (Our designer really outdid herself on this one!) The hoody is a rich alpine green—a color that basically sums up what Oregon feels like! Available in sizes unisex XS-3XL. Size chart
♥ Run Tank Top (Purple)$30.00Set against a rich purple background, the fuchsia heart has letters spelling out "RUN" in goldenrod-yellow, juicy orange, and bubblegum pink. A small version of our shoes logo in pale pink is nestled in the "R." The entire design is a bit distressed, adding to the vintage look. This tech tank, perfect for all your warm-weather + treadmill runs, is made from 100% sweat-wicking polyester. Sizes XS-4XL. Size Chart.
Sale!Let us introduce you to the greatest hybrid hat ever! All the style and sass of a trucker, yet all the athletic practicality of a running hat. Thus, the Running Trucker. This BoCo Gear creation is lightweight and wicks sweat as fast as you pump it out--and it exudes style. The front says "another mother runner" in an ombré-like reverse-fade that starts out a cool spearmint green and deepens to a rich teal. The words are encircled by the laces from our shoe logo at the bottom of them. All set against a go-with-everything gray background. On the white back mesh, the empowering phrase "stay strong" is embroidered in a lovely shade of mint green.
Sale!This pink-striped topper was a huge hit as a trucker hat, but we think you'll love it even more as a running trucker! All the style and sass of a trucker, yet all the athletic practicality of a running hat. Thus, the Running Trucker. This BoCo Gear creation is lightweight and wicks sweat as fast as you pump it out--and it exudes style. This hat is an adorable mix of stripes in light pink, bright pink, and crimson. A round, white "another mother runner" badge, with plum-purple outline, tells folks who you are. Embroidered on the white perforated nylon back, is "many happy miles."